Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where can i get hair extensions and 4 how much?

I live in Lee's Summit MO and I was wondering where and about how much would it cost to get extentions put in?



Where can i get hair extensions and 4 how much?

No idea



Where can i get hair extensions and 4 how much?

Hello,



So,...you are looking for someone to put your hair extensions in, huh? :-)



Well, I, myself, own an exclusive hair extension studio which specializes in only hair extensions!!!



The shop, which is called MemRx HairWear, is located in Alton, Illinois.



Alton is about an hour drive from St. Louis, Missouri.



I currently have clients that come to me that live in St. Louis, Union, Pacific, Rolla, Hannibal, Lake St. Louis, and other parts of the Missouri areas.



Please view my before and after transformations at:



www.picturetrail.com/memrxhairwear



ALSO:



www.myspace.com/memrxhairwear



ALSO:



www.memrxhairwear.com



How setting up a hair extension service appointment goes, is first we would have to schedule you in for a consultation, so that we could discuss the different techniques as well as our price structure.



Please feel free to contact me at:



618.567.2616 at your earliest convenience!



Sincerely,



Lisa



hAiRExTenSiOnSdiVa!



MemRx HairWear

No comments:

Post a Comment