Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Are Jessica Simpson's hair extensions any good?

I want some of the wavy ones.



Are Jessica Simpson's hair extensions any good?

I just bought the 23'' wavy ones and I sent them back. I would not suggest them and here's why. First of all they cost over $100 and they are synthetic. I have pale pale pale blonde hair and I bought what looked like a good match-golden wheat. The color was brown, not blonde as shown in the picture. The second problem was that they were so FRIZZY! I put them in and pulled them out (gently) and it looked like a rats nest in there. The curls were matted and in knots.



However, I could have dealt with all those problems if the hair itself was good. It looked so shiny that I would have been embrassed to go out with it. It looks similar to dolls hair and if you're having your picture taken with them, take them off! My husband laughed when he fist saw them and laughed even harder at how shiny they were in photos.



If you're still set on extensions I would suggest human hair. Its much more expensive but its really worth it to not walk around with barbie hair next to real hair. They just look so awful.



They are available at HSN and if you don't like them you can return them minus the $10 shipping fee. See how you like them but I would NOT reccomend them.



Are Jessica Simpson's hair extensions any good?

i';ve never had them but my friend got them they look amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment