Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can I dye (%100) hair extensions?

They're the clip in kind. They're a very dark brown, almost black and I want to dye them blue, blue black and a TEENY bit of pink. But mainly blue black. Haha, sorry, back to my point...can I dye them? And do I need to bleach them and then dye them or just go straight for it?



Is this going to cause any major damage to them because I spend a fair bit on them.



thankyou!



Can I dye (%100) hair extensions?

Color doesn't bond to synthetic hair, so unless it's human hair, you'd be wasting your time.



And you also need to go to a professional for that.



Can I dye (%100) hair extensions?

you can only dye them if they're real human hair



Can I dye (%100) hair extensions?

if they are human hair, yes, if its pro fiber, no



Can I dye (%100) hair extensions?

Advice from a hairdresser: If you spent a lot, spend some more %26amp; take them to a hairdresser. The colors you are wanting will not be a one process application.

No comments:

Post a Comment