Monday, May 7, 2012

If you get hair extensions,will it make your real hair funny?

no they do not do anything to your natural hair. If glueing it might cause some breakage but other then that nothing funny.



If you get hair extensions,will it make your real hair funny?

It depends who does your extensions for you.



If you get hair extensions,will it make your real hair funny?

It depends on how you get it and who does it for you. If you get it braided in be careful with who does it because it will make the extensions look really fake. If you get them just attached on the bottom make sure your choice in extension is a good one.



If you get hair extensions,will it make your real hair funny?

I damaged my real hair so I got some extensions put in to camouflage it. I have thin long hair and didn't want to cut it off. After they put in a row around my head my hair looked amazing. It was longer and sexy. I got them for two years and never had a bad hair day and even my best friend, and my own children never noticed them. The only draw back is the bonds that were glued on were annoying and you can't come them you have to use a special brush all the time. You feel like you have ticks in your hair but only you can feel it. If you comb them on accident to many times they pull your real hair out. Other than that they were perfect for growing out the damage and now I'm back to healthy natural hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment