Friday, March 30, 2012

How often do you have to wash your clip in hair extensions ?

Hey,



well when i used mine i washed them every three wears.



because they get all the oils on them from your hair, and whatever your styling your hair with also.



i hope this helps.



liz



How often do you have to wash your clip in hair extensions ?

I usually wash them every two or three times I've used them in normal conditions. If you use styling products, I'd wash them after you use them. Use conditioner also. Or they go hard and crispy. Not nice. as there pretty expensive to replace.



How often do you have to wash your clip in hair extensions ?

I would say every 5 wears, or when they need it. Depends where you've worn them- smoky atmosphere etc. I use warm water with just a little soap, then blow or air dry. I would say normal shampoo would be too strong, that's what my hairdresser said anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment