Friday, March 30, 2012

Can i put regular hair extensions with my spanish hair? Will it look real? I will get them for $100.

yeah you can, when you get the hair ask if they have human hair and it would look like yours and you can do whatever you want with it that means wash, comb, hot dry, and hot curl



a good brand would be milky way



Can i put regular hair extensions with my spanish hair? Will it look real? I will get them for $100.79 i dont?

it depends on the coarseness and color of your hair and the hair that you've selected, for $100.79, for all the tracts, I don't know how good a quality those are going to be, obviously they are synthetic. If you use a good, i mean VERY good stylist to put in you extensions who knows what they are doing, you could probably pull it off, i would guess doing rows would look more natural than fusion bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment