Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I want my hair extensions out?

I got great lengths extensions about 2 months ago. They are starting to shed - about 30 or more hairs a day and they get stringy and greasy when I lay on them. I have to wash or wet them daily and blowdry to give them any fluff. They are on the frizzy side too, but so is my natural hair, so I can handle that. I called my extensionist, who is great and has done so many people's for over 11 years, and she said she could take them out but didn't recommend it for at least 3 months of wear so the bonds could soften and it would be easier to take them out. Plus she said since I have a cruise coming up, I wouldn't like it yet. I'm using prenatal vitamins and herbal shampoos and treatments to get my hair to grow, and I can tell my hair underneath and on top of my head has grown, but not near like I want it yet. Should I just stick it out another month and half or find someone else to do it or take them out myself or demand she take them out??



I want my hair extensions out?

keep the ententions out for about 3 mounths and keep it whashed each day with sulfer8 shampoo the shampoo makes your hair grow really fast cause i use it and comb it and brush it for a lil while not much or your ends will split and then that's another problem to deal with to get rid of the frizz use garnier frutis anti-frizz spray everytime after u blow dry your hair then style it the way you want



I want my hair extensions out?

Take them out, don't demand just ask

No comments:

Post a Comment