Monday, April 16, 2012

Help w/ hair extensions?

I have caucasian extensions that were put in w/ beads and then crimped to my hair. I have only had them 2 weeks and am considering throwing in the towel. I hate to have to pay to have them taken out after paying $500 to have them put in. Any ideas. The extensions are real hair.



Help w/ hair extensions?

i went thru the same thing a month ago, but mine were with glue they told me it was better, it was explained that it would last 6 months and there would be no problems, 2 weeks later all the hair in the back of my hair was glued together, had to take them off, wasted 500 for just 2 weeks of long hair. so go to the place where you put them on and let them know they should help you with that, my place just told me i did something wrong so i just cursed them out and demanded my money back since it was in written in the receipt the warranty



Help w/ hair extensions?

why are you throwning them away.. is it because it's uncomfortable? well it is, go back to the salon and ask for a little change and tell them to just kind of adjust the extensions so you'll feel more comfortable. It won't cost that much as taking it all out. I have had extensino before but never with bead



Help w/ hair extensions?

wrap up ur hair @ night AND



use holding spray



OR



get sombody else to do ur air thats cheaper



Help w/ hair extensions?

First of all you are NUTS for paying $500 for some hair, real or not!!! You can get hair for free by waiting for it to grow and you can keep it forever if you want to. Plus you won't have to pay to have it taken off because it gets all knappy, except for maybe a $10 trim every here and there. $500 is one and a half months rent in my case. Wow that is just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment