Monday, April 16, 2012

Extensions, Anyone have hair done in Warwick??

Hi has anyone had Racoon hair extensions at Hair Culture in Warwick, any reviews? good or bad?!



Thanks in advance!



Extensions, Anyone have hair done in Warwick??

I am not familiar with Hair Culture in Warwick but I have had hair extensions before and I have some tips.



First, make sure you get a good quality hair put in. You dont want something cheap and gross sitting in your head for up to a month (you can actually keep extensions in for up to 8 weeks if you take EXCEPTIONAL care of them).



Also, make sure you extensions match your hair (color/texture/etc.) as seamlessly as possible. Nothing is worse than when you can spot someone with extensions in a mile away.



In order to make sure the place you are going is a reputable place, I suggest you watch them do it on someone else. If they are good, they will have no problem with you sitting in the salon and watching. Also, sometimes with hair extensions alot of time is needed, make sure they stick to their appointments regardless of this. I once waiting over 5 hours (no kidding here) after my appointment time to get just 2 tracks in my head. Even after I told them I had to be somewhere, they still were incredibly delayed! You paying money to feel great about yourself, and a crummy salon experience could really spoil this.



When putting the hair in, make sure it's INCREDIBLY tight. The tighter it is (regardless of the pain) the longer your hair extensions will last!



And like others have said, DONT use glue. The glue will tear out existing hair - your trying to ADD hair NOT get rid of it! LOL.



Extensions, Anyone have hair done in Warwick??

the clip on is good the best also jessica simpson extenison is the best



but dont glue it



Extensions, Anyone have hair done in Warwick??

I don't wear extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment